Got a product in mind? You can prototype with pcDuino3 or pcDuino3 Nano, and design your own product with this pcDuino3C, which is a core board version of pcDuino3 series.
The carrier board for the pcDuin3C is fully open source with schematic, PCB, and Bill of Material in Eagle format.
|CPU||AllWinner A20 SoC, 1GHz ARM Cortex A7 Dual Core|
|GPU||OpenGL ES2.0, OpenVG 1.1, Mali 400 Dual Core|
|Onboard Storage||4GB Flash|
Evaluation Board for LinkSprite pcDuino prodto core board:
- pcDuino3C core board technical information
- Shematic of the pcDuino3 core board
- Schematic of the recommended baseboard, the recommended eval board can be found at here.
- Eagle PCB source files for this board
- Mating connector
- Mating connector for pcDuino3C core board
- Interface pin definition
- Interface pin definition with dimension
- Firmware (the firmware of pcDuino3C is exactly same as pcDuino3)
- Allwinner A20 User Manual