LinkSprite Technologies, Inc.
1067 S Hover St, Unit E-186
Longmont, CO 80501.
- Product Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- After Sale – email@example.com
- Technical Support- forum.linksprite.com
- pcDuino contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
China Sourcing Office:
2803, Galaxy Century Building, Futian District, Shenzhen, China
Our educational resources and documentation are released under a Creative Commons license.
The licence we use is CC BY-SA (attribution and share-alike), which is the licence used by Wikipedia.
You are free:
- to Share – to copy, distribute and transmit the material, and
- to Remix – to adapt the material
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the materials to pcDuino (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the materials), as well as including a link to the original resource. You must also indicate if changes were made.
- Share Alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon these materials, you must distribute the resulting materials under the same license.