(1) LINKSPRITE hardware products (including our Facial Recognition cameras, Network Video Recorder (NVR), Infra-red search & tracking devices; access control units and other associated devices (“Products”),
(2) website(s) that may be accessed at (“Site”),
(3) services, including technical support and services accessible through the Site(s) (“Web Apps”),
(4) software that may be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet to access services (“Mobile Apps”), and
(5) subscription services, including services you can access using the Web Apps and Mobile Apps (“Subscription Services”).
Third parties may also integrate LINKSPRITE’s Products and Services into their own products and services and we are not responsible for such integration. Additional information on our privacy practices may be provided in other documents such as offer descriptions, supplemental privacy statements, or notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection.
2. Personal Information We May Collect
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with the Service.
a. Personal Information We collect directly from You may include:
- Registration. In order to use the Services, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information when you create an account on our AISHOP or install and register to AISHOP marked Web Apps and Mobile Apps, register a product, complete a survey, or sign up to be on our mailing list. We may ask you to submit the following types of Personal Information: first and last name, country, email address, product serial number, date of purchase, mobile number and mailing address. We may also collect additional personal information such as your interests, your gender or age.
- Information you voluntarily share or post. We may collect Personal Information that you provide in AISHOP marked Web Apps and Mobile Apps, or post in a public space on our website, such as message boards. As another example, you can choose to share your AISHOP camera access through an invitation link that you can send.
- Videos. For our AISHOP camera products, we collect, process, and store the videos that you take with your systems for various time periods depending on your subscription plans, configurations, and settings. This may include capturing and emailing to you portions of the videos as part of a notification or analysing the data for facial recognition, traffic flow, motion or other events. We may process Personal Information from your AISHOP camera so that we can send you alerts when something happens.
- Customer support. We may collect information through your communications with our customer support team or other communications that you may send us and their contents.
- Payment details. We may collect credit card and billing information, including payment transactions, to process your order. For example, we collect your credit card number when you buy a subscription to use some of our Services, for shipping services related to a warranty replacement, or when you purchase a license to an application from AISHOP.
b. Personal Information We Collect From Your Interactions With Our Products and Services
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies. We use automatic data collection tools like cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies in our products to collect data and related information, including IP addresses, device identifiers, advertising identifiers and other information about your device, system and application software and peripherals. We may collect information about your browser and what sites you visit. We might also look at how and how often you use one of our applications and certain features. Third parties may also collect information using cookies. Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
- Product Usage. We collect information related to the use our products and devices and statistics about the performance of your AISHOP Australian Cloud hosted devices. This information includes Internet speed, voltage information, storage information, error rates, and other performance information.
c. Personal Information We Obtain From Other Sources
- Third party Personal Information. If you choose to provide us with a third party’s Personal Information (such as name, email, and phone number), you must ensure that you have the third party’s permission to do so. Examples include providing us with the names and images that you associate with account users.
3. How We May Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes
a. Provide you with the Service and communicate with you. We will use your Personal Information to deliver our Services and to interact with you directly.
b. Maintain, improve and develop products and Services. We will use your Personal Information to ensure our Services are working as intended and to make improvements to our Services. We will also use the information we collect in existing Services to help us develop new ones or to customise Services for you.
c. Internal data analyses. We use Personal Information for internal analytics to understand how our Services are used.
d. Marketing. We may send you marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions (including contests, sweepstakes and any other marketing activities) either directly from us or from our partners. These might be our own offers or products or offers for third-party products we think you might find interesting, but we do not share information with third parties for their independent marketing or promotional purposes.
e. Protect our company, prevent fraud and securing our products. We may use your Personal Information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
f. Compliance with law and other standards. We may use your Personal Information as required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over AISHOP or its affiliates.
g. Other activities. We may process your Personal Information for other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4. How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share Personal Information in the following ways or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time of data collection:
a. Within our controlled entities.
b. Across your controlled entities.
c. We also may share Personal Information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. E.g. processing of orders and credit card transactions, sending marketing communications, sharing your email address to assist us with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support.
e. We may share information for legal reasons. We will share Personal Information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of LINKSPRITE if we have a good faith and belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of LINKSPRITE, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
f. Others. If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
5. Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we maintain about you and certain choices about what Personal Information we collect from you, how we use it, and how we communicate with you.
a. You can opt out of receiving our marketing and promotional emails. To stop receiving our marketing and promotional emails follow the instructions in any marketing email you get from us. Don’t worry! Even if you opt-out of getting marketing and promotional emails, we will still be sure to send you important transactional messages. For example, we may still contact you about your orders, you will also continue to receive critical technical and security information about your LINKSPRITE products, and we will continue to send you notifications depending on the system settings that you implement.
b. You can control cookies and tracking tools. To learn how to control these please see “How to Contact Us” section below.
c. You can choose not to install our applications or fill out a warranty card. This choice may limit your warranty service.
d. You can update or delete your account. Through your account settings, you can update some of your Personal Information or delete your account. However, if you delete your account, you may not be able to fully use the Service.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your account or submit a request to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
6. Data Transfers
7. Individuals Located in the EEA or Switzerland
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your Personal Information for the purposes listed under 3 above based on the following legal grounds:
a. You have consented to the use of your Personal Information. For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies when you visit our website, or to send you marketing communications.
b. We need your Personal Information to provide you with Products and Services requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries.
c. We have a legal obligation to use or disclose your Personal Information, for example, if we are responding to a legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
d. We (or a third party) have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information for things like:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services to meet the needs of our users
- Developing new products and features that are useful for our users
- Understanding how people use our Services to ensure and improve the performance of our Services
- Customising our Services to provide you with a better user experience
- Marketing to inform existing customers about our Services
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our Services
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law
- Performing research that improves our services for our users and benefits the public
- Fulfilling obligations to our partners like developers and rights holders; and
In addition, if we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
LINKSPRITE is the entity responsible for the processing of your Personal Information, and you may exercise your rights to your Personal Information by writing to us at:
LinkSprite Technologies, Inc.
1067 S Hover St, Unit E-186, Longmont, CO 80501, USA
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Products and Services are meant for adults. We do not knowingly allow children under 16 to set up LINKSPRITE accounts. If you believe that we may have allowed for an account to be set up by a person under the age of 16 please let us know using the methods described in the Contact Us section and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
9. How We Protect Your Personal Information
Retention of Personal Information
We also take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it or when you request its deletion, unless we are allowed or required by law to keep the information for a longer period. We complete periodic reviews of our databases, and have established time limits for certain data deletion, taking into account the type of services provided in the context of the Products and Services, the length of our relationship with you, mandatory retention periods, and the statute of limitations.
10. Third Party Services
11. Update to this policy
12. How to Contact Us
LinkSprite Technologies, Inc.
1067 S Hover St, E-186, Longmont, CO 80501, USA