LinkSprite cameras and recording device, Fever Screening devices and Access Control devices are covered by a one year back-to-base manufacturer warranty. For sales for more than one year devices, LinkSprite provides life-long paid maintenance services.(Note: Product accessories are not covered by warranty)
Our warranty is limited to the replacement of faulty items or parts and does not include damage due to incorrect fitting of parts or accessories.
Note:Warranty is voided if you install non LinkSprite firmware into your device. Please do not attempt this. If you wish to upgrade, contact us for the latest firmware. Do not choose other firmware.
II. Requirement of warranty
LinskSprite will not provide free warranty service, but paid maintenance if customer have one of the following cases:
- Customer can not provide the product valid warranty certificate, at the same time the product original serial number label has been changed, replaced, teared , the product does not have the serial number or the product model or the number on the warranty certificate does not match with the product physical object.
- The product exceeds the warranty period stipulated by LinkSprite.
- Failure and damage caused by the use, maintenance, customs declaration which not according to the user manual or not according to the working environment of product specification.
- Failure or damage caused by the installation, repair, alteration or disassembly from non-authorized agency of LinkSprite.
- Damage caused by accidents or other “Force Majeure”.
- When customer need to paid services or if customer wish to seek repair, replacement for a product, please contact us and we will explain the requirements to you. This may include you providing evidence of the faulty product to us.
III. Product Packaging
Customer should provide valid certificate, and carry or delivery (Delivery Fee self-care) faulty products to our designated place to get the corresponding warranty services. Note: You must adequately package any product you are returning for our collection to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. You are also responsible for arranging the return delivery and the costs involved.
Please be careful to choose delivery method, LinkSprite does not responsible for the loss caused by delivery process.
- You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- LinkSprite only provides the services promised under this document and is not responsible for any undertaking by any agency or dealer to exceed the contents of this document. If you need additional commitments, please sign a written agreement to ensure that these additional commitments can be fulfilled.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, and all material and work is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We expressly disclaim all warranties including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- LinkSprite reserves the right of final interpretation of this document.