JES uses linux file system OverlayFS. The main file system of JES is squash (read only). The extension file system (rewritable) can be jffs2, ubi, ext4 depending on the storage medium. The two file systems stack together and make a rewritable file system in logic.
The system at least includes the following partitions:
- boot_env (64KB)
- factory (64KB)
Application Package Management
JES uses OPKG to manage the application package. The application released onto TIYcam should be in the format of ‘ipk’. The application package should include at least the following files:
- Record the filename of configuration files. During update, these recorded files will not be overwritten by newer version.
- CONTROL/control: for example
Package: xxx Version: 1.0.0 Depends: libc, libjbus, libjbuffer License: Maintainer: Jovision Architecture: arm Installed-Size: nnn Description: xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
- The script that needs to be executed after installation. To start the application after installation, run:
- Uninstall the previous executed script
- The script that will auto run after boot
- Application binary