JPEG Camera Serial UART Interface with Built-in Infrared (TTL level)
LS-Y201-IR-TTL is LinkSprite's new generation serial port camera module. It can captures high resolution pictures using the serial port. LS-Y201 is a modular design that outputs JPEG images through UART, and can be easily integrated into existing design.
The infrared feature has an built-in light sensor to sense the ambient light and will automatically turn on the infrared LED.
- VGA/QVGA/160*120 resolution
- Support capture JPEG from serial port
- Default baud rate of serial port is 38400
- DC 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Size 32mm X 32mm
- Current consumption: 80-100mA
- The pin near C03 is AV output pin, which is an analog output pin.
- Different image capture systems
- Environmental monitoring
- Industry monitoring
- Medical equipment
- Video phone
- Vehicle based GPS
- NEW User Manual
- Optical spec
- Evaluation Software
- Linksprite Open Source Code for X86
- Arduino Sample code
720-204-8599 (MST: 9:00am-5:00pm)
720-279-0774 (MST: 6:00pm- 3:00am)